Wednesday, January 14, 2009

K is for Keeping the Faith

I've been in and out of the hospital 4 times in 2 months.

I'm miserable. I'm becoming more and more depressed.

So now, I feel as all I'm left with is ongoing pregnancy related pain (headaches that the doctors can't find a resolution to), and many bruises from the many attempts to find a good vein to load me up with fluids.

I'm missing out on my daughters life... my inlaws have been taking care of her for over a week. I had every intention on bringing her home tonight, and sure enough, the headache increased, and the vomiting began again.

I was in tears yesterday when I was told they were releasing me from the hospital. I want relief. I want my sanity back.

I lost my mind and was yelling at Brandon... and said something I know I didn't mean...

The only way this headache is going to go away is if I deliver this stupid baby!

Time to give me the world's worst mother award.

I have to keep the faith that things will get better... and I must keep reminding myself that this IS worth it in the long run. Look at Samantha... be happy. Be strong.

Melissa

No comments:

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

K is for Keeping the Faith

I've been in and out of the hospital 4 times in 2 months.

I'm miserable. I'm becoming more and more depressed.

So now, I feel as all I'm left with is ongoing pregnancy related pain (headaches that the doctors can't find a resolution to), and many bruises from the many attempts to find a good vein to load me up with fluids.

I'm missing out on my daughters life... my inlaws have been taking care of her for over a week. I had every intention on bringing her home tonight, and sure enough, the headache increased, and the vomiting began again.

I was in tears yesterday when I was told they were releasing me from the hospital. I want relief. I want my sanity back.

I lost my mind and was yelling at Brandon... and said something I know I didn't mean...

The only way this headache is going to go away is if I deliver this stupid baby!

Time to give me the world's worst mother award.

I have to keep the faith that things will get better... and I must keep reminding myself that this IS worth it in the long run. Look at Samantha... be happy. Be strong.

Melissa

No comments: