Thursday, April 30, 2009

Happenings.


My 10 month old!

Samantha is 10 months old!! I can't believe how much she has changed... it's truly amazing. She's crawling everywhere lately... I have trouble keeping up. And she's eating a lot of "big people" food. Grandma has to share her oatmeal every morning because Sam wants whatever we have.

My mom is in town helping me, since I feel awful most of the time. It's been a relief. She's gotten through "Mt. St. Jacobs" (aka, our laundry), and is a huge help with Samantha. We are blessed.

Melissa

No comments:

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Happenings.


My 10 month old!

Samantha is 10 months old!! I can't believe how much she has changed... it's truly amazing. She's crawling everywhere lately... I have trouble keeping up. And she's eating a lot of "big people" food. Grandma has to share her oatmeal every morning because Sam wants whatever we have.

My mom is in town helping me, since I feel awful most of the time. It's been a relief. She's gotten through "Mt. St. Jacobs" (aka, our laundry), and is a huge help with Samantha. We are blessed.

Melissa

No comments: