Sunday, May 17, 2009

One more day!

One more day and my Sammy girl will be home! My parents and Samantha left yesterday, and are taking 3 days to drive here. I can't wait to see my girl... but will be sad if she doesn't remember me.

Another countdown: 16 days until Maggie!

I was in the hospital again overnight on Thursday... I cried when they made me leave. I'm just not feeling well, and can't take care of myself or anyone else. Hopefully the next 16 days will go quickly so that this headache will finally go away.

Melissa

No comments:

Sunday, May 17, 2009

One more day!

One more day and my Sammy girl will be home! My parents and Samantha left yesterday, and are taking 3 days to drive here. I can't wait to see my girl... but will be sad if she doesn't remember me.

Another countdown: 16 days until Maggie!

I was in the hospital again overnight on Thursday... I cried when they made me leave. I'm just not feeling well, and can't take care of myself or anyone else. Hopefully the next 16 days will go quickly so that this headache will finally go away.

Melissa

No comments: