Monday, February 15, 2010

I Heart Faces: I Just Wanna Dance!

This weeks I Heart Faces Entry: I Just Wanna Dance:


Samantha loves music. Her Grandpa loves dancing. A moment to capture... happiness, delight!
Samantha is funny when it comes to dancing... because she always puts her arm out so that whomever she is dancing with holds it! A future ballroom dancer, maybe?!

I love to hear what others think!
Check out the other entries (with real photographers!) here:

Melissa

1 comment:

Marla said...

Awww... I have a feeling she will cherish this picture as an adult. Adorable.

http://asthefarmturns.wordpress.com/

Monday, February 15, 2010

I Heart Faces: I Just Wanna Dance!

This weeks I Heart Faces Entry: I Just Wanna Dance:


Samantha loves music. Her Grandpa loves dancing. A moment to capture... happiness, delight!
Samantha is funny when it comes to dancing... because she always puts her arm out so that whomever she is dancing with holds it! A future ballroom dancer, maybe?!

I love to hear what others think!
Check out the other entries (with real photographers!) here:

Melissa

1 comment:

Marla said...

Awww... I have a feeling she will cherish this picture as an adult. Adorable.

http://asthefarmturns.wordpress.com/