Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Kiddos!

Gavin... 7 1/2 months old... chompers coming in like crazy!

Maggie showing off Scooby Doo.... her favorite thing ever!

Miss Samantha on her trike.

All three cooperating for a picture!

The kiddos are doing good. It's been an overwhelming couple of days, getting back into the swing of things, with all three home, and Mommy in charge. We go on a walk every morning, play outside during the day, take a bubble bath at night. Life goes on. Life keeps happening.

Samantha always seems to shock me with her words... in the last couple of days she has said:
 "I have boob. Right here above my tummy."
"I'm drawing boob for daddy."
(With a play stethescope in hand) "I'm going to listen to Gavin's butt." ... moments later, "It says ppppffft!"

Maggie's communication is getting better. She's saying more and more. She gets proud of herself when she says "tanks" (Thanks) and "peeeeees" (please).

Gavin is working on tooth number 7! He's not as cranky with the newest teeth, but teething is definitely the worst with him.

Melissa


No comments:

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Kiddos!

Gavin... 7 1/2 months old... chompers coming in like crazy!

Maggie showing off Scooby Doo.... her favorite thing ever!

Miss Samantha on her trike.

All three cooperating for a picture!

The kiddos are doing good. It's been an overwhelming couple of days, getting back into the swing of things, with all three home, and Mommy in charge. We go on a walk every morning, play outside during the day, take a bubble bath at night. Life goes on. Life keeps happening.

Samantha always seems to shock me with her words... in the last couple of days she has said:
 "I have boob. Right here above my tummy."
"I'm drawing boob for daddy."
(With a play stethescope in hand) "I'm going to listen to Gavin's butt." ... moments later, "It says ppppffft!"

Maggie's communication is getting better. She's saying more and more. She gets proud of herself when she says "tanks" (Thanks) and "peeeeees" (please).

Gavin is working on tooth number 7! He's not as cranky with the newest teeth, but teething is definitely the worst with him.

Melissa


No comments: