Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Wednesday Watching, Pictures, and "Isms"

I'll see if I can keep up with this Wednesday thing... videos of the kiddos!

Samantha singing a made up song with made up words.

Maggie dancing to the Clifford intro. It's sideways, sorry!

We went to the fair twice last week, and to Falls Park in downtown Sioux Falls.









Now for some Samanthaisms:

* Sam: "Mommy, where do the batteries go on this?"
Me: "That toy doesn't have batteries."
Sam: "Well, then why do I have it?!"

* "Mommy, I need to send a portant email."

* We were taking pictures, and she wanted to see them,
 "Mommy, I can see your boobs... Can you see mine?"

And the first Maggieism:

* Maggie kept saying no to all questions. And her no's are very strong willed.
Me: "Is all you can say is no?"
Maggie: "NO!"
Me: "You just said no, can you say something else?"
Maggie: "Uh HUH!"


Melissa

No comments:

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Wednesday Watching, Pictures, and "Isms"

I'll see if I can keep up with this Wednesday thing... videos of the kiddos!

Samantha singing a made up song with made up words.

Maggie dancing to the Clifford intro. It's sideways, sorry!

We went to the fair twice last week, and to Falls Park in downtown Sioux Falls.









Now for some Samanthaisms:

* Sam: "Mommy, where do the batteries go on this?"
Me: "That toy doesn't have batteries."
Sam: "Well, then why do I have it?!"

* "Mommy, I need to send a portant email."

* We were taking pictures, and she wanted to see them,
 "Mommy, I can see your boobs... Can you see mine?"

And the first Maggieism:

* Maggie kept saying no to all questions. And her no's are very strong willed.
Me: "Is all you can say is no?"
Maggie: "NO!"
Me: "You just said no, can you say something else?"
Maggie: "Uh HUH!"


Melissa

No comments: