Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Ballet? Tap? Jazz?


No, unfortunately, I think Samantha has a dance of a different talent.

We saw this "talent" emerge at Christmas time... In front of a large group of people at a Christmas light display.
Shades of pink turned to bright red quickly... as we tried to get Samantha to sit down.

Lately, while Maggie and Gavin have nap time, Samantha and I have dance time in the living room. I turn on one of the music channels, while we dance around the living room. Yesterday I decided to tape her.

I told her to "shake her booty," and this is what I caught on tape.

Oh goodness... convent, are you there?



Melissa

No comments:

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Ballet? Tap? Jazz?


No, unfortunately, I think Samantha has a dance of a different talent.

We saw this "talent" emerge at Christmas time... In front of a large group of people at a Christmas light display.
Shades of pink turned to bright red quickly... as we tried to get Samantha to sit down.

Lately, while Maggie and Gavin have nap time, Samantha and I have dance time in the living room. I turn on one of the music channels, while we dance around the living room. Yesterday I decided to tape her.

I told her to "shake her booty," and this is what I caught on tape.

Oh goodness... convent, are you there?



Melissa

No comments: