Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Alive

I'm alive. And happy with the realization that I'm not crazy.

I visited a "shrink" today because my OB was worried about post-partum depression once Samantha makes her entrance into the world in 2 months or less...

... her worries were correct. The shrink is pretty sure I'll suffer this, but says she's going to help me... and explained that it wasn't me... it's my brain & heredity. So there, I'll blame it on the egg donor.

In other news- Samantha is growing and kicking and punching and head butting like crazy! I do enjoy feeling her move and groove in my belly... I'm very attached. It's amazing how much I love this little baby that I've never seen or held. I can't wait until she arrives.

Brandon has been absolutely amazing throughout the pregnancy. I give him a lot of credit for having to deal with all of my crazy emotions... He's really an amazing husband and I can't imagine sharing my life and family with anyone else!

I'm going to go take my meds, watch some tv, and hopefully sleep through the night, with not as many bathroom breaks- oh the joys of pregnancy.

No comments:

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Alive

I'm alive. And happy with the realization that I'm not crazy.

I visited a "shrink" today because my OB was worried about post-partum depression once Samantha makes her entrance into the world in 2 months or less...

... her worries were correct. The shrink is pretty sure I'll suffer this, but says she's going to help me... and explained that it wasn't me... it's my brain & heredity. So there, I'll blame it on the egg donor.

In other news- Samantha is growing and kicking and punching and head butting like crazy! I do enjoy feeling her move and groove in my belly... I'm very attached. It's amazing how much I love this little baby that I've never seen or held. I can't wait until she arrives.

Brandon has been absolutely amazing throughout the pregnancy. I give him a lot of credit for having to deal with all of my crazy emotions... He's really an amazing husband and I can't imagine sharing my life and family with anyone else!

I'm going to go take my meds, watch some tv, and hopefully sleep through the night, with not as many bathroom breaks- oh the joys of pregnancy.

No comments: