Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Past 10 Years

What's happened in the past 10 years?

1998- I turned 15. Got my learners permit. Started High School.
1999- I turned 16. Licensed to drive! Got my Toyota Cressida from Grandma. Started my first job at the Ice Forum. Hit a fire hydrant with the Toyota Cressida!
2000- I turned 17. Y2K. I met my future hubby at the Ice Forum.
2001- I turned 18. Started my senior year of high school. Made a horrible decision.
2002- I turned 19. No more high school! I moved to South Dakota with future Hubby for school.
2003- I turned 20. Quit one college, started another.
2004- I turned 21! Legal! Graduated with an associates degree. Got Peach.
2005- I turned 22. Started school at University of Sioux Falls. Engaged! Started my first full time job. Married 12/17/05.
2006- I turned 23. Quit full time job. My brother Jason got hitched. Graduated from USF. Got a new full time job.
2007- I turned 24. Bought a house. Got Elphie. Got pregnant.
2008- Will be 25 in some odd days. My brother Michael got hitched. Samantha was born! Still live in South Dakota. Still married to the man of my dreams.

Where does the time go?
Melissa

No comments:

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Past 10 Years

What's happened in the past 10 years?

1998- I turned 15. Got my learners permit. Started High School.
1999- I turned 16. Licensed to drive! Got my Toyota Cressida from Grandma. Started my first job at the Ice Forum. Hit a fire hydrant with the Toyota Cressida!
2000- I turned 17. Y2K. I met my future hubby at the Ice Forum.
2001- I turned 18. Started my senior year of high school. Made a horrible decision.
2002- I turned 19. No more high school! I moved to South Dakota with future Hubby for school.
2003- I turned 20. Quit one college, started another.
2004- I turned 21! Legal! Graduated with an associates degree. Got Peach.
2005- I turned 22. Started school at University of Sioux Falls. Engaged! Started my first full time job. Married 12/17/05.
2006- I turned 23. Quit full time job. My brother Jason got hitched. Graduated from USF. Got a new full time job.
2007- I turned 24. Bought a house. Got Elphie. Got pregnant.
2008- Will be 25 in some odd days. My brother Michael got hitched. Samantha was born! Still live in South Dakota. Still married to the man of my dreams.

Where does the time go?
Melissa

No comments: