Sam is at Bonnie & Roger's for the second night. I hate it. I am absolutely miserable. Pregnant and unable to take care of my child. I've thrown up everything I've tried consuming. My OB office says it's too soon for any IV steroids. So I have to try a new medicine, and if it doesn't work in 24-48 hours, then they'll think of something else. I spent New Years last year in the hospital with all of these symptoms. I want to feel better before Thanksgiving. I don't want to end up in the hospital. I hate throwing up. It's the worst feeling. But I hate even more not seeing Samantha. I went to Bonnie & Roger's this afternoon while I was waiting on my prescriptions to be called in, and ended up getting sick. I was able to hold Sam for a little while, which semi brightened my day.
I just want to feel "normal" again. And be able to take care of Samantha. I'm miserably sick.
We had snow the other day. We took Samantha out in it for the first time... she wasn't quite sure what was going on, and just wanted to be warm!
Melissa
No comments:
Post a Comment