Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Augusta.


Samantha with Fat Mommy, Great-Grandma, & Grandma Rita

Samantha and I made it to Augusta last Thursday, in what seemed like a whirlwind kind of day. She did really well on the first and last flights of the day, sleeping the entire time, but wouldn't you know, was wide awake and fussy for the long flight from Minneapolis to Atlanta. I can't complain though, she was still pretty delightful to travel with.


Samantha being cute

I spent Friday and Saturday in Gainesville for Odyssey of the Mind. It was fun to volunteer again. I'm doing it again this weekend in Liburn, and then we'll see family on Sunday. Sunday was a pretty mellow day, and I ended up feeling pretty sick Sunday night, and am disappointed because I completely forgot about Jordan's ordination and seeing Hollie. Pregnancy brain is getting the best of me.

On Monday, we had an early St. Patrick's day celebration with the English's. I went to a party store and got plenty of decorations to show our spirit. Samantha even joined in on the festivities. Tuesday, I went to lunch with Ann, and then to MCG Children's with my mom. We painted rocks with some of the sick children there. It was fun. Then, Grandma came to visit, and Ann came over for Chinese food- delicious! Grandma leaves Friday, and I know I need to bite my tongue with a lot of things. I'm just too exhausted and pregnant to deal with alot right now. Tonight I'm headed to a comedy show with Gina. I can't wait!


Samantha with Grandma Rita on St. Pats Day

I'm 26 weeks pregnant... 97 or so days left! Woohoo! I got a pedicure today, and told the lady that I haven't seen my feet in weeks, so apologized for them being disgust-o! :)


A view from my point-of-view @ 26 weeks

Melissa




No comments:

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Augusta.


Samantha with Fat Mommy, Great-Grandma, & Grandma Rita

Samantha and I made it to Augusta last Thursday, in what seemed like a whirlwind kind of day. She did really well on the first and last flights of the day, sleeping the entire time, but wouldn't you know, was wide awake and fussy for the long flight from Minneapolis to Atlanta. I can't complain though, she was still pretty delightful to travel with.


Samantha being cute

I spent Friday and Saturday in Gainesville for Odyssey of the Mind. It was fun to volunteer again. I'm doing it again this weekend in Liburn, and then we'll see family on Sunday. Sunday was a pretty mellow day, and I ended up feeling pretty sick Sunday night, and am disappointed because I completely forgot about Jordan's ordination and seeing Hollie. Pregnancy brain is getting the best of me.

On Monday, we had an early St. Patrick's day celebration with the English's. I went to a party store and got plenty of decorations to show our spirit. Samantha even joined in on the festivities. Tuesday, I went to lunch with Ann, and then to MCG Children's with my mom. We painted rocks with some of the sick children there. It was fun. Then, Grandma came to visit, and Ann came over for Chinese food- delicious! Grandma leaves Friday, and I know I need to bite my tongue with a lot of things. I'm just too exhausted and pregnant to deal with alot right now. Tonight I'm headed to a comedy show with Gina. I can't wait!


Samantha with Grandma Rita on St. Pats Day

I'm 26 weeks pregnant... 97 or so days left! Woohoo! I got a pedicure today, and told the lady that I haven't seen my feet in weeks, so apologized for them being disgust-o! :)


A view from my point-of-view @ 26 weeks

Melissa




No comments: