Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tuesday Randomness.

"Crawling"
Have you heard the expression, spending dollars and making dimes? That's something I was amazing at doing for years, and now this horrible spending habit, has definitely caught up with us. I won't say I was addicted to shopping. I will say, I had to spend money daily, whether it was on something big, or something small like a coke. Pathetic. Gah.

Anyway- Samantha is resorting back to a newborn stage. She's up various times during the night, wanting to be held and fed. I'm pretty sure she's teething. She's been the pickiest eater the last few days. She doesn't want to eat, doesn't want a bottle. Pushes everything out of the way. I liked it before she learned no!
"Flirting"

I have an OB appointment today to check on Maggie. I'm 24 weeks pregnant today. I've been miserable since I found out I was pregnant with headaches and nausea and vomiting. It really got bad last week, I had the occipital block, and nothing really improved. Then yesterday, I was in even more pain, so much that Brandon had to stay home from work to watch Samantha. I am so thankful for him.
The bionic woman's surgery went well! It was a little more invasive then the doctor originally thought. Her hips were at a 45 degree angle from eachother, so now she's completely straight. It's strange to see her walk! We've been used to the tipped-over version of Bonnie. It's a whole new mother in law!

I leave for Georgia next Thursday. Which means, this weekend will be spent doing laundry and packing. It's so difficult to keep up with housework with an 8 month old at home. Sam cries whenever I leave the room, and my growing belly makes it difficult for me to tote her with me wherever I go. I shouldn't complain. Next year, I'll have an 8 month old, and a 20 month old. I can't even begin to imagine the state of destruction my house will be in!
Melissa

No comments:

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tuesday Randomness.

"Crawling"
Have you heard the expression, spending dollars and making dimes? That's something I was amazing at doing for years, and now this horrible spending habit, has definitely caught up with us. I won't say I was addicted to shopping. I will say, I had to spend money daily, whether it was on something big, or something small like a coke. Pathetic. Gah.

Anyway- Samantha is resorting back to a newborn stage. She's up various times during the night, wanting to be held and fed. I'm pretty sure she's teething. She's been the pickiest eater the last few days. She doesn't want to eat, doesn't want a bottle. Pushes everything out of the way. I liked it before she learned no!
"Flirting"

I have an OB appointment today to check on Maggie. I'm 24 weeks pregnant today. I've been miserable since I found out I was pregnant with headaches and nausea and vomiting. It really got bad last week, I had the occipital block, and nothing really improved. Then yesterday, I was in even more pain, so much that Brandon had to stay home from work to watch Samantha. I am so thankful for him.
The bionic woman's surgery went well! It was a little more invasive then the doctor originally thought. Her hips were at a 45 degree angle from eachother, so now she's completely straight. It's strange to see her walk! We've been used to the tipped-over version of Bonnie. It's a whole new mother in law!

I leave for Georgia next Thursday. Which means, this weekend will be spent doing laundry and packing. It's so difficult to keep up with housework with an 8 month old at home. Sam cries whenever I leave the room, and my growing belly makes it difficult for me to tote her with me wherever I go. I shouldn't complain. Next year, I'll have an 8 month old, and a 20 month old. I can't even begin to imagine the state of destruction my house will be in!
Melissa

No comments: