Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy.

When will I find it? Pure happiness, without the help of happy pills?

PPD is kicking my booty. And now I think it's truly causing my body to shut down. I've had the stomach flu at least once a week for the past 3 weeks. Gahhhhhhh. And before anyone thinks it, NO! I'm a birth control taking nazi!!!

I have found amusement in putting together our Halloween costumes.... wait till Sunday or next week to see the outcome! Samantha is going as a "spider monkey." We're putting her spiderman pajama top on, and her curious george pajama bottoms on.... get it? I just don't see the point in spending money on a costume for a 1 year old. Maggie's wearing her fabulous jack-o-lantern t-shirt that Grandma Rita purchased from the $1 bin at Target. Gotta love a deal!

I just put Samantha in for a nap... she took one of her books with her... I want to sneak in her room and see if she's reading or sleeping, but I won't disturb! I'm lucky she's taking a nap right now, since she thinks 2 naps aren't necessary.

I'm still trying to get things together for the flea market next weekend. I made recipe cards, scrapbook like, that I'm going to try to sell... I think they are cute. I made recipe cards for my darling friend, Gina, for her birthday, and she told me she loved them! She even requested Christmas themed ones for Christmas! So, we'll see how they go over with the jewelry. I'm reallllly hoping to sell it ALL! Wouldn't that be fabulous?!

Melissa

1 comment:

Gina said...

hmm... do i know what i'm getting for christmas?!?! :)

*hint hint*

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy.

When will I find it? Pure happiness, without the help of happy pills?

PPD is kicking my booty. And now I think it's truly causing my body to shut down. I've had the stomach flu at least once a week for the past 3 weeks. Gahhhhhhh. And before anyone thinks it, NO! I'm a birth control taking nazi!!!

I have found amusement in putting together our Halloween costumes.... wait till Sunday or next week to see the outcome! Samantha is going as a "spider monkey." We're putting her spiderman pajama top on, and her curious george pajama bottoms on.... get it? I just don't see the point in spending money on a costume for a 1 year old. Maggie's wearing her fabulous jack-o-lantern t-shirt that Grandma Rita purchased from the $1 bin at Target. Gotta love a deal!

I just put Samantha in for a nap... she took one of her books with her... I want to sneak in her room and see if she's reading or sleeping, but I won't disturb! I'm lucky she's taking a nap right now, since she thinks 2 naps aren't necessary.

I'm still trying to get things together for the flea market next weekend. I made recipe cards, scrapbook like, that I'm going to try to sell... I think they are cute. I made recipe cards for my darling friend, Gina, for her birthday, and she told me she loved them! She even requested Christmas themed ones for Christmas! So, we'll see how they go over with the jewelry. I'm reallllly hoping to sell it ALL! Wouldn't that be fabulous?!

Melissa

1 comment:

Gina said...

hmm... do i know what i'm getting for christmas?!?! :)

*hint hint*