Friday, October 23, 2009

Older.

Brandon and I are now another year older. My birthday was at the end of September, and Brandon's was on Wednesday. We both express that it's "just another day" but in the long run of things, feel pretty grateful for what life has thrown our way thus far... mostly, our beautiful girls.

Things are going... here. I don't really have a way to really describe, so I'll stick with going. The weather is changing, the leaves are falling, the days are shorter, and the kids are different everyday. Samantha now tries to repeat every word you say... which is hilarious. Maggie spends a lot of time on her tummy and even more time giggling. I've said it so many times before, but it's so amazing to watch them grow and develop and change constantly.



I'm working pretty hard on making jewelry to sell at Benson's Flea Market on November 7 & 8. As of now, I have 47 necklaces. My original goal is 50, but I'm thinking 75 would be nice. I'm crazy to think I should make more, but I'm very optimistic that it will pay off in the long run.

In other news, Jackson Gill was diagnosed with cancer one year ago today. Though he is still fighting, thus far he is winning the battle. I'm so amazed by what a strong little boy he is at 2 1/2, and even more amazed by his mom, Jayme, and her strength to endure everything he is going through.

Melissa




No comments:

Friday, October 23, 2009

Older.

Brandon and I are now another year older. My birthday was at the end of September, and Brandon's was on Wednesday. We both express that it's "just another day" but in the long run of things, feel pretty grateful for what life has thrown our way thus far... mostly, our beautiful girls.

Things are going... here. I don't really have a way to really describe, so I'll stick with going. The weather is changing, the leaves are falling, the days are shorter, and the kids are different everyday. Samantha now tries to repeat every word you say... which is hilarious. Maggie spends a lot of time on her tummy and even more time giggling. I've said it so many times before, but it's so amazing to watch them grow and develop and change constantly.



I'm working pretty hard on making jewelry to sell at Benson's Flea Market on November 7 & 8. As of now, I have 47 necklaces. My original goal is 50, but I'm thinking 75 would be nice. I'm crazy to think I should make more, but I'm very optimistic that it will pay off in the long run.

In other news, Jackson Gill was diagnosed with cancer one year ago today. Though he is still fighting, thus far he is winning the battle. I'm so amazed by what a strong little boy he is at 2 1/2, and even more amazed by his mom, Jayme, and her strength to endure everything he is going through.

Melissa




No comments: