Ok, so the take amount is a little over exaggerated... haha, but wow!!! Christmas pictures took forever yesterday. I got three decent pictures out of them all, and ordered my Christmas Cards (FOR FREE, including shipping!!) last night. Here are some of the attempts... and believe me, there were A LOT!!!
Samantha was not having it yesterday... I bribed her with my cell phone, books (hoping it would make the picture even more adorable), but nOoOo, she just wouldn't cooperate. Above, she's making the "piggy" face... and had the snort to follow. Such a great face to have when "reading" a book about the birth of Jesus!
Above, you see Maggie not cooperating, and Sam totally cheesin'...
Maggie was definitely the easiest part... I have many that I could use for her... here is one I didn't use, but is so adorable, to say the least!
Melissa
No comments:
Post a Comment