Here are a couple of pictures of the lovely ladies in my life... Samantha and Maggie, of course! Samantha is now 16 months old, and Maggie is 5! Hard to believe. My MIL was joking today to Maggie about how she'd have a little brother soon. I told her not to even THINK it! We will always feel blessed with any "unexpected" addition to our family... but I think I'd rather stick with the expected from here on out!
The girls went to my inlaws last night... well late afternoon. I couldn't get over my day yesterday. Just emotionally draining... far from what I wanted to feel, obviously. I ended up going to bed quite early. Thank you adavant for helping me sleep!
My MIL has major surgery in the morning. Scoliosis surgery.... she'll have about a 1 foot incision on her back... and because of her health complications (RSD), her risk is quite high for... well, I'd rather leave it unsaid. But it's definitely the white elephant in the room.
The flea market wasn't as successful monetary wise as I had hoped, but I did manage to do some networking. I'm hoping that my sales will take off. Of course last night, when I wanted to update my website, the website's server was down... my luck! But I've gotten a lot more on the pages, so hopefully I can get some traffic. www.freewebs.com/melsjewelrybox!
Melissa
No comments:
Post a Comment