Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Western Medicine.

I've been feeling so *crappy* this entire pregnancy, worse than I did with Maggie... and I've been willing to try anything to feel better. PICC line- check. Home medications/ IV- check. Trip to the Mayo Clinic- check.

So, Eastern medicine isn't working. "Let's try some western medicine!" Massage therapy- check. Yoga- check. Today's attempt: Accupuncture.......... Well at least I can say I tried it. Not only did I not feel any better, I now have sores where the needles were.

I want to feel like "me" again. And know, being pregnant is not me... granted, it's been the last 3 years of my life, but feeling miserable is not who I am.

In a positive note... our refinished hardwood floors look fantastic!

Melissa

1 comment:

Nocona said...

I'm so sorry. That is so tough.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Western Medicine.

I've been feeling so *crappy* this entire pregnancy, worse than I did with Maggie... and I've been willing to try anything to feel better. PICC line- check. Home medications/ IV- check. Trip to the Mayo Clinic- check.

So, Eastern medicine isn't working. "Let's try some western medicine!" Massage therapy- check. Yoga- check. Today's attempt: Accupuncture.......... Well at least I can say I tried it. Not only did I not feel any better, I now have sores where the needles were.

I want to feel like "me" again. And know, being pregnant is not me... granted, it's been the last 3 years of my life, but feeling miserable is not who I am.

In a positive note... our refinished hardwood floors look fantastic!

Melissa

1 comment:

Nocona said...

I'm so sorry. That is so tough.