In 13 days we'll find out what Jacobs baby #3 is! Brandon swears we'll have another girl... I'm still semi-hoping for a boy, even though my brother says if we have a boy he'll be "gay since his sisters will gay-him-up." His words, not mine. I pointed out that I had two older brothers, and have no tom-boy qualities to speak of! Regardless of what we think, we'll be happy with a healthy baby.
I had a check up today with my OB. I'm having really painful cramps, which I've been having for a few weeks, and some spotting. Plus, my leg keeps going numb and spreading to my chest, causing me to be short of breath. My OB said today that it's just my uterus stretching. I never had anything like this with Samantha & Maggie's pregnancies, so who knows. She said the cramping seems to be contractions... but since they aren't really close together, she can't do anything to stop them since I'm only almost at week 18. I was told if they get closer together or if I have anymore "signs" of labor to go to the ER.
Anyway, otherwise, I'm feeling blah pretty much every day. It's been an adjustment to have the girls home with us and difficult to do it alone. That sounds pathetic... but I never feel spectacular, and am very emotional, so it's been difficult handling crying or Samantha's latest phase of saying "no" and hitting her sister. My mother in law has been helping out, thank goodness... and the weather has been decent the past 2 days so we've been spending a lot of time playing outside.
Anyway... I'll update more later.
Melissa
7 years ago
2 comments:
I hope it is a boy. Still praying for you.
My leg would go numb all the time during pregnancy, no matter what I was doing. I don't recall it spreading to my chest, but you know how crazy your body goes when there's a foreign body in there! I'm praying for you and a healthy baby!
Post a Comment