Monday, May 17, 2010

I Heart Faces- Flowers

It's been a while since I've done an I Heart Faces entry... but I adore this picture of Maggie... I had fun editing it today... and although it's not the best photography, I just love it! She was about 3 months old when this picture was taken. My hubby cut down some of the sunflowers we had grown in our back yard and surprised me by putting them in a vase for me... of course I couldn't pass up the opportunity to get my little sunflower with a sunflower! I'd love to hear what everyone thinks!



Melissa

3 comments:

Rory said...

So cute:) I love the editing.

Jessie said...

That is very sweet. I love that your husband put together a bouquet for you. Aww. I like your editing on this one, nice job!

Sarah said...

That's so cute! I love sunflowers. :)

I love your title of your blog, too! It's so true! Every Mom is a working Mom. ;)

Monday, May 17, 2010

I Heart Faces- Flowers

It's been a while since I've done an I Heart Faces entry... but I adore this picture of Maggie... I had fun editing it today... and although it's not the best photography, I just love it! She was about 3 months old when this picture was taken. My hubby cut down some of the sunflowers we had grown in our back yard and surprised me by putting them in a vase for me... of course I couldn't pass up the opportunity to get my little sunflower with a sunflower! I'd love to hear what everyone thinks!



Melissa

3 comments:

Rory said...

So cute:) I love the editing.

Jessie said...

That is very sweet. I love that your husband put together a bouquet for you. Aww. I like your editing on this one, nice job!

Sarah said...

That's so cute! I love sunflowers. :)

I love your title of your blog, too! It's so true! Every Mom is a working Mom. ;)