Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Almost 32 Weeks!


I had three different appointments today. And just the running back & forth has me beat.

The first appointment was with my neurologist, to get a block in the front of my head. I don't know how people get botox... the 6 needle pricks I had in my brow line are still hurting!

Then I had an ultrasound, and got to see Mr. Uncooperative! Gavin was moving and grooving a lot...

This was the one picture he cooperated for.

The remaining pictures, he continually kept showing us that he is indeed a boy!

Then I had an appointment with my OB... he is very far down. I've been having a lot of pressure, but my effacement hasn't changed, and I'm not dilated, so she's not worried that I'll go into labor anytime soon, but will check me weekly until he's here.

Melissa

2 comments:

Kendra said...

I understand having a baby that won't cooperate! We had an ultrasound yesterday & only got 2 good pics of the lil man-he wouldn't even show us his face!

Nocona said...

You changed your blog background. It has been a while since I have been on here. Hope you are feeling good. This has been a rough road for you! Praying for a good birth and the days ahead.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Almost 32 Weeks!


I had three different appointments today. And just the running back & forth has me beat.

The first appointment was with my neurologist, to get a block in the front of my head. I don't know how people get botox... the 6 needle pricks I had in my brow line are still hurting!

Then I had an ultrasound, and got to see Mr. Uncooperative! Gavin was moving and grooving a lot...

This was the one picture he cooperated for.

The remaining pictures, he continually kept showing us that he is indeed a boy!

Then I had an appointment with my OB... he is very far down. I've been having a lot of pressure, but my effacement hasn't changed, and I'm not dilated, so she's not worried that I'll go into labor anytime soon, but will check me weekly until he's here.

Melissa

2 comments:

Kendra said...

I understand having a baby that won't cooperate! We had an ultrasound yesterday & only got 2 good pics of the lil man-he wouldn't even show us his face!

Nocona said...

You changed your blog background. It has been a while since I have been on here. Hope you are feeling good. This has been a rough road for you! Praying for a good birth and the days ahead.