Ok... so there's a bunch of blogs out there with a following on Friday thing-a-ma-jig. This is one that I found... and I think I get it... but who knows?! Pregnancy brain is draining me of all common sense!
I thought I'd give it a try... I love to click "next blog" and randomly come upon different blogs. I follow a ton of blogs, and find everyone so interesting. It's great to see what I have in common with people, what I'd love to have my life be like, and who out there is so inspiring, that I can't stop reading.
I'm excited to see what other lives I can read about, and be inspired by!
****
This weekend, Brandon & I are headed to Omaha... and the best part- it's free! Brandon has a union stewards training. The union puts us up in a swanky hotel, feeds us, enters us into door prizes, etc! I'm excited to get away, although I'm going to miss spending the weekend with my girls. I did manage to see them a few times this week... although little boy is doing a number on my body this week. I had an orbital block on Monday- ouch - and haven't really kept much of anything down. My neurologist called in a pain pill last night, and it made my stomach turn more. Grr.
My inlaws are headed to Georgia in less than two weeks to visit my brother-in-law & family. Samantha & Maggie are going to go with them, spend a few days with their cousins, and then head to my parents house. My parents will keep them there until they travel back to South Dakota for the birth of Gavin! As much as I'm going to miss them, I know it's for the best, and I'm so thankful that I have such a supportive family that helps me out so much with this whole bed rest!
What I'm looking forward to: Gavin being born, having the girls home, and being a family of 5!
****
I did manage to get a few pieces of jewelry made this week...
****
And a request... for those who take time for thoughts and prayers:
* Brandon is really stressed out with his job right now... strike that... he's stressed out with the politics that are occurring way too often... he loves his job, but is really starting to dislike certain people. He's not himself anymore, and has even been talking about a job search or transferring. I'm at a loss as to what to say or do, but am hoping that a lot of the dramatics at his work start to diminish, and soon!
* My dad has eye surgery on Monday. It's a pretty easy procedure - apparently - but I still worry!
* My inlaws have been great in watching the girls during the week (and this upcoming weekend), and have a lot of stress in between my kids & Brandon's grandmother. Nana called 911 this week and said that she witnessed 2 children being murdered. Luckily, the dispatcher knew that she wasn't in her right mind at the time, but needless to say, it caused a lot of stress between the nursing home/Nana/and my inlaws.
****
I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!
Melissa

1 comment:
Happy Friday! I'm your newest follower. Great blog!
Post a Comment