This picture was taken by my sister-in-law, Casie... the beach is just a few steps away from their home.
I get to see this is just a few days!!!!
Attention all Floridians: Please put your sunglasses on... these white legs will be making an appearance very soon!
We leave for Florida at the wee hours of morning tomorrow. I'm not looking forward to the early wake up, but am looking forward to a fabulous week with family!
Saturday we will celebrate my Grandma's 91st birthday. It's going to be quite a celebration. And most of the remaining family will be there, and we'll all get to meet the new additions to the family, as well.
Sunday, we're headed to where that picture was taken- Key Largo- my brother's home. We're having a cook out. This weekend will be the first time since my dad was in the hospital a year ago, that my family will be together. I'm hoping that the girls love the beach, and Gavin too, and that I can see some manatees at my brother's friends house. Apparently they come right up to the dock... and crazy Melissaism: Manatees are my favorite animal! :0)
I don't know what the rest of the week will hold, but Brandon and I were looking for things to do, and found a really cool place to go where they have alligators and birds, and it's not to far from where we are staying. Excited!! Maggie loves animals of all kinds, so I'm sure she'll be in heaven!
Melissa

No comments:
Post a Comment