Wednesday, September 28, 2011

One of those days.

When my cousin's little boy was much younger, he asked if he could say grace at dinner. He was really into listening to Carrie Underwood, and said the following, "Jesus, take the wheel. Amen."

I'm not a very religious person. I have my beliefs. But I don't preach. I believe what I believe.

But today, is what I'm calling a "Jesus, take the wheel" kind of day. One of those, what's going to happen next? How much more can I handle, kind of days.

Life. Wow. A rollercoaster indeed. Mine seems to be on a downward spiral of twist and turns. I'm not really sure how much more I can take. I'm ready for the up's to start taking off. For the frowns to turn upside down. I'm ready to take control.

I want to scream into a pillow. Maybe then I'll feel better.

Grr. Sanity, where are you?

Melissa

No comments:

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

One of those days.

When my cousin's little boy was much younger, he asked if he could say grace at dinner. He was really into listening to Carrie Underwood, and said the following, "Jesus, take the wheel. Amen."

I'm not a very religious person. I have my beliefs. But I don't preach. I believe what I believe.

But today, is what I'm calling a "Jesus, take the wheel" kind of day. One of those, what's going to happen next? How much more can I handle, kind of days.

Life. Wow. A rollercoaster indeed. Mine seems to be on a downward spiral of twist and turns. I'm not really sure how much more I can take. I'm ready for the up's to start taking off. For the frowns to turn upside down. I'm ready to take control.

I want to scream into a pillow. Maybe then I'll feel better.

Grr. Sanity, where are you?

Melissa

No comments: