Monday, May 7, 2012

"I'm a learning!"

Friday was "First Friday" at the Kirby Science Center, in downtown Sioux Falls.

We went a few years ago, when the girls were pretty young, and they didn't have much fun.
To go, it's over $20 for my family, and I don't want to spend the money if the kids aren't going to like it.

Well, on the first Friday of the month, it's FREE to go to the science center.
So, away we went!

Samantha was excited and said, "I'm a learning lots about science!"

Dinosaur Face

Maggie's Dinosaur face.

Samantha the astronaut

Gavin the astronaut

Playing at the water table

Inside the tornado tunnel... they LOVED it!

Gavin doesn't look like it, but he did like it!

Crazy wind!

Melissa

No comments:

Monday, May 7, 2012

"I'm a learning!"

Friday was "First Friday" at the Kirby Science Center, in downtown Sioux Falls.

We went a few years ago, when the girls were pretty young, and they didn't have much fun.
To go, it's over $20 for my family, and I don't want to spend the money if the kids aren't going to like it.

Well, on the first Friday of the month, it's FREE to go to the science center.
So, away we went!

Samantha was excited and said, "I'm a learning lots about science!"

Dinosaur Face

Maggie's Dinosaur face.

Samantha the astronaut

Gavin the astronaut

Playing at the water table

Inside the tornado tunnel... they LOVED it!

Gavin doesn't look like it, but he did like it!

Crazy wind!

Melissa

No comments: