Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Sad to Say.

I should be thankful that I get to celebrate Mother's Day. Many women don't get the incredible opportunity.

... but I'm sad to say that I'm a little annoyed about my Mother's Day experiences.

My 1st one, Samantha was in Georgia because my pregnancy with Maggie was horrible. My 2nd one, I was in the hospital with my pregnancy with Gavin. Last year, I was on an airplane back from Florida, with only one of my children. And this year... well, he slept in, I cleaned, and I was annoyed from these happenings. So I was bitter. And the day ended with a horrible argument.

... I'm also sad to say that I really can't wait for next week, when I get time away. I don't want to be away from my children. I do, however, want to be a way from him.

There are some days, most days, when I can't take it anymore. It's not getting better. I'm very frustrated. And I'm one of those, if it's not working, throw it a way, type of people.

It's been 12 years. And for the past 4 or so, I've been covering up how annoyed I am. And 11 months ago, I was honest. And now, for the past 11 months, I've been even more miserable.

Life goes on, right? But will it be a happy life goes on? I'm struggling to see that my future could be bright.

Melissa

No comments:

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Sad to Say.

I should be thankful that I get to celebrate Mother's Day. Many women don't get the incredible opportunity.

... but I'm sad to say that I'm a little annoyed about my Mother's Day experiences.

My 1st one, Samantha was in Georgia because my pregnancy with Maggie was horrible. My 2nd one, I was in the hospital with my pregnancy with Gavin. Last year, I was on an airplane back from Florida, with only one of my children. And this year... well, he slept in, I cleaned, and I was annoyed from these happenings. So I was bitter. And the day ended with a horrible argument.

... I'm also sad to say that I really can't wait for next week, when I get time away. I don't want to be away from my children. I do, however, want to be a way from him.

There are some days, most days, when I can't take it anymore. It's not getting better. I'm very frustrated. And I'm one of those, if it's not working, throw it a way, type of people.

It's been 12 years. And for the past 4 or so, I've been covering up how annoyed I am. And 11 months ago, I was honest. And now, for the past 11 months, I've been even more miserable.

Life goes on, right? But will it be a happy life goes on? I'm struggling to see that my future could be bright.

Melissa

No comments: