Thursday, November 1, 2012

My Little Ghouls.

I have 2 little ghouls, and a little boo.
 
These little critters love Halloween.
 
We picked out their costumes months ago...
 
(& even had to go quickly buy a different costume yesterday for Gavin because he was terrified of the original costume)
 
 
 
Sam: "From now on, call me Dorothy."
Me: "But your name is Samantha."
Sam: "No, I am now Dorothy. I have to get ready for Halloween. So you say, Hi Dorothy. I'll get you my pretty!"
Me: "Wait a minute... wouldn't that make me the Wicked Witch?"
Sam: "Yep. You're the best as the witch. Now, Mommy! Call me Dorothy, or I'll drop a house on you!"
 
I called her Dorothy for 2 days.
She's now Samantha again.
 
Maggie decided to be Merida the day after we saw Brave for the first time.
Here she is... complete with the red hair.

We had a lot of fun with the wig... see?

 
Gavin was originally supposed to be a cowboy riding a horse.
He begged for the horse costume...you know the ones that look like you're riding it?
So, I got it. And then a cowboy shirt.
 
But, he would scream and run when he would see the horse.
Yesterday, he threw a fit, and was terrified of the costume...
Quickly, we ran to Savers, and fortunately found a Scooby Doo costume.
(Which, I might add, I suggested in the first place!)
 
My little "Doo" (as he called himself)

Do you think he was sick of trick or treating?
 
Happy November!
Melissa

 
 

No comments:

Thursday, November 1, 2012

My Little Ghouls.

I have 2 little ghouls, and a little boo.
 
These little critters love Halloween.
 
We picked out their costumes months ago...
 
(& even had to go quickly buy a different costume yesterday for Gavin because he was terrified of the original costume)
 
 
 
Sam: "From now on, call me Dorothy."
Me: "But your name is Samantha."
Sam: "No, I am now Dorothy. I have to get ready for Halloween. So you say, Hi Dorothy. I'll get you my pretty!"
Me: "Wait a minute... wouldn't that make me the Wicked Witch?"
Sam: "Yep. You're the best as the witch. Now, Mommy! Call me Dorothy, or I'll drop a house on you!"
 
I called her Dorothy for 2 days.
She's now Samantha again.
 
Maggie decided to be Merida the day after we saw Brave for the first time.
Here she is... complete with the red hair.

We had a lot of fun with the wig... see?

 
Gavin was originally supposed to be a cowboy riding a horse.
He begged for the horse costume...you know the ones that look like you're riding it?
So, I got it. And then a cowboy shirt.
 
But, he would scream and run when he would see the horse.
Yesterday, he threw a fit, and was terrified of the costume...
Quickly, we ran to Savers, and fortunately found a Scooby Doo costume.
(Which, I might add, I suggested in the first place!)
 
My little "Doo" (as he called himself)

Do you think he was sick of trick or treating?
 
Happy November!
Melissa

 
 

No comments: