One side of me... ha!
I'm trying to find my creative side again. It's been awhile since I've expressed any creativity.I'm starting to make jewelry again... again is very small, because I started to do some ages ago, and then became to busy to finish. & of course, I can't find the materials I purchased ages ago! Just my luck!
Here are the 2 pieces I have finished thus far. Plus, they are for sale! Woohoo! I figured, why not do something that keeps me busy, that I like doing, something that would make others necks, ears, and wrists look fantastic, and something that would make me a little moo-lah on the side. I have no intentions at this time to go back to work, so every little bit would help our financial situation.
Bracelet- Stretches to go on hand
Necklace- would look great with purple, pink, or black!
I've also started scrapbooking again. I wish I could say I have started Samantha's scrapbook, but alas, I am instead working on a Christmas present for Nana. As much as the woman drives me crazy, and as much as Brandon loathes his grandmother, I feel like it's something that maybe, just maybe would stop her from being so negative. It's a work in progress, and hopefully I'll have it all done by Christmas. I wish I had put as much effort into my brother and sister-in-laws wedding present... a regret!
Anyway- that's my update for today. I wonder who even reads this...
Melissa



1 comment:
Yay crafty Mama!!!! I love the bracelet-- and I cant wait to see pictures of your scrapbooking!!!
Post a Comment