7 years ago
Saturday, August 9, 2008
Sioux Falls
Early this afternoon, before Brandon had to go to his part time job, we took a trip to the Falls to take some family pictures...
Afterwards, we discussed moving back to the south... I found it interesting, confusing, and now I can't stop thinking about it. I think it would be difficult because of owning our home, and the work that we still need to do on the house. Anyway- it was interesting to discuss, and nice to know that Brandon was up to that option.
An update on my post partum... things are pretty rough still. I cancelled my appt on Friday, I just don't want to deal with it right now... it's really hard for me to discuss anything.
Anyway- I'm going to go pick up my hubby from work... hopefully I'll continue with the updating!
Melissa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Saturday, August 9, 2008
Sioux Falls
Early this afternoon, before Brandon had to go to his part time job, we took a trip to the Falls to take some family pictures...
Afterwards, we discussed moving back to the south... I found it interesting, confusing, and now I can't stop thinking about it. I think it would be difficult because of owning our home, and the work that we still need to do on the house. Anyway- it was interesting to discuss, and nice to know that Brandon was up to that option.
An update on my post partum... things are pretty rough still. I cancelled my appt on Friday, I just don't want to deal with it right now... it's really hard for me to discuss anything.
Anyway- I'm going to go pick up my hubby from work... hopefully I'll continue with the updating!
Melissa
1 comment:
- hollie marie said...
-
You need to go to your appointments, silly girl!!!
Jordan and I have talked about moving back also (and we havent been gone NEARLY as long as you & B). However, everytime we go home, it's awkward and strange and we feel like we dont belong there anymore. So who knows what we'll end up doing. -
August 9, 2008 at 10:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
You need to go to your appointments, silly girl!!!
Jordan and I have talked about moving back also (and we havent been gone NEARLY as long as you & B). However, everytime we go home, it's awkward and strange and we feel like we dont belong there anymore. So who knows what we'll end up doing.
Post a Comment