Friday, August 14, 2009

An Update...


Whew... 3 weeks it's been since I've updated.
Nana was in the hospital until today. We were pretty sure this was the end, but she shocked us all AGAIN and made it through. We joke that she's on life #29... but after 20 years with a heart transplant, she is pretty miraculous. Anyway, I've been spending much of my time at the hospital with my MIL and Nana, and trying to keep up with my kiddos!



Maggie is getting so big, and getting an even bigger personality! She smiles a lot and is already working on rolling over! She is constantly flairing her legs into the air. I swear Samantha took a lot longer to do so!
Samantha learns new things everyday. We're working on the sound a monkey makes. She's learned how to say "duck" and loves pointing to her nose, belly button, and eyes. She also loves to find mommy's belly button, but thinks to do so she has to go DOWN the shirt!
More later, I hope!
Melissa

No comments:

Friday, August 14, 2009

An Update...


Whew... 3 weeks it's been since I've updated.
Nana was in the hospital until today. We were pretty sure this was the end, but she shocked us all AGAIN and made it through. We joke that she's on life #29... but after 20 years with a heart transplant, she is pretty miraculous. Anyway, I've been spending much of my time at the hospital with my MIL and Nana, and trying to keep up with my kiddos!



Maggie is getting so big, and getting an even bigger personality! She smiles a lot and is already working on rolling over! She is constantly flairing her legs into the air. I swear Samantha took a lot longer to do so!
Samantha learns new things everyday. We're working on the sound a monkey makes. She's learned how to say "duck" and loves pointing to her nose, belly button, and eyes. She also loves to find mommy's belly button, but thinks to do so she has to go DOWN the shirt!
More later, I hope!
Melissa

No comments: