Monday, June 28, 2010

I Heart Faces- Pets!


"Babies Best Friend"

It's been a little while since I've done an I Heart Faces entry, but this weeks theme is pets!
This picture is from January 2009, when Samantha was six months old. (She turned TWO yesterday!!) Samantha and Elphie are still close, although Elphie often needs breaks from her "younger sister" since Sam is always yelling "Elkie, come! Elkie go! Elkie play! Elkie get!"

Elphie, our Boston Terrier (named after the Wicked Witch of the West), is my buddy. She is a terrific dog to snuggle with, is amazing with Samantha & Maggie, a great foot warmer for my hubby at night, and just an overall great addition to our family.

What do you think?

Check out other entries: I Heart Faces!

Melissa

3 comments:

Kristen Miller said...

Great picture! I have two Bostons and hope they get along with children someday as well as yours does. It's such a great breed.

Also, Elphie looks huge compared to my own Bostons (who are admittedly pretty shrimpy). Is that just the angle on the shot, or is she pretty big?

Hiking Mama said...

Aww...such a sweet picture!

Anita Johnson said...

We have two Bostons too, great dogs aren't they? i think your entry is perfect! :-)

Monday, June 28, 2010

I Heart Faces- Pets!


"Babies Best Friend"

It's been a little while since I've done an I Heart Faces entry, but this weeks theme is pets!
This picture is from January 2009, when Samantha was six months old. (She turned TWO yesterday!!) Samantha and Elphie are still close, although Elphie often needs breaks from her "younger sister" since Sam is always yelling "Elkie, come! Elkie go! Elkie play! Elkie get!"

Elphie, our Boston Terrier (named after the Wicked Witch of the West), is my buddy. She is a terrific dog to snuggle with, is amazing with Samantha & Maggie, a great foot warmer for my hubby at night, and just an overall great addition to our family.

What do you think?

Check out other entries: I Heart Faces!

Melissa

3 comments:

Kristen Miller said...

Great picture! I have two Bostons and hope they get along with children someday as well as yours does. It's such a great breed.

Also, Elphie looks huge compared to my own Bostons (who are admittedly pretty shrimpy). Is that just the angle on the shot, or is she pretty big?

Hiking Mama said...

Aww...such a sweet picture!

Anita Johnson said...

We have two Bostons too, great dogs aren't they? i think your entry is perfect! :-)