Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wordish Wednesday.


Samantha had her first hair cut yesterday. Here is the conversation we had during the hair cut. And no, I'm not making any of it up... this is my adorable daughter, who catches me off guard with her wit quite often!

"I'm Samantha, and I want a style."
I think the stylist almost fell over with shock and laughter.


Samantha- "Mommy, my hair is wet."
Me- "Yup, that's how she gets it ready to make it super pretty!"
Samantha- "I'm pretty!"
More jaw dropping and laughter.
Me- "Of course you are, but now you'll have a new style!"
Samantha- "Ok, Mommy."


5 inches off.
Samantha- "Mommy, I SO pretty!"
Me- "Yes, you are beautiful!"
Samantha- "So are you!"

*Tugging at heart strings*



Samantha- "Now lets go get ice cream and play!"

The excitement of her new "style" lasted about 10 seconds.
But she did have fun showing everyone.

Melissa

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wordish Wednesday.


Samantha had her first hair cut yesterday. Here is the conversation we had during the hair cut. And no, I'm not making any of it up... this is my adorable daughter, who catches me off guard with her wit quite often!

"I'm Samantha, and I want a style."
I think the stylist almost fell over with shock and laughter.


Samantha- "Mommy, my hair is wet."
Me- "Yup, that's how she gets it ready to make it super pretty!"
Samantha- "I'm pretty!"
More jaw dropping and laughter.
Me- "Of course you are, but now you'll have a new style!"
Samantha- "Ok, Mommy."


5 inches off.
Samantha- "Mommy, I SO pretty!"
Me- "Yes, you are beautiful!"
Samantha- "So are you!"

*Tugging at heart strings*



Samantha- "Now lets go get ice cream and play!"

The excitement of her new "style" lasted about 10 seconds.
But she did have fun showing everyone.

Melissa