Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Ten on Tuesday.

1. I must admit, my brain seems to be working in overdrive lately. I'm having trouble remembering the simplest things, and find myself stumbling through conversations. Maybe it's because I feel like I have so much to do in the next 2 weeks before surgery. The to-do list doesn't seem to get smaller, somewhat because I'm still incapacitated many days, and I keep finding more things to do.

2. We switched garbage companies. I don't know why this came to mind. I think it's because I was worried that the transition wouldn't go according to plan, and we'd be stuck with 2 weeks worth of garbage. But, I watched this morning as new trashcans were delivered and my garbage was taken away. A success!

3. We're getting estimates to get flooring done in our kitchen, landing, and small hallway in the basement. I hope we can find a good deal!

4. I've been working with Gavin on sitting up. He's got a lot of little chubs to hold up... but he's doing better each day.

5. I think if anyone were to walk into my living room, they'd think I ran a daycare. We got a new storage shelf, which is awesome, and now even the small part that was "adult" like has been taken over by toys!

6. If anyone finds Clifford stickers, tell me where! I need them for scrapbooking. (I doubt I'll get to the Clifford pages for many months, but it's another little "ding" in my thought process!)

7. I've made some more jewelry. I wish I could get my website to take off.

8. I registered for Odyssey of the Mind World Finals in Maryland. Now, let's hope I make it there!

9. I am going on a girl's night out on Thursday night! I'm so very excited about this!!!

10. I am making a scrapbook in honor of my grandma's 91st birthday. It's fun looking at all the old pictures... all in which she seems to be striking a pose! I love it! This is something I also want to complete before surgery... which is now only 17 days away!!!

Happy Tuesday!
Melissa

No comments:

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Ten on Tuesday.

1. I must admit, my brain seems to be working in overdrive lately. I'm having trouble remembering the simplest things, and find myself stumbling through conversations. Maybe it's because I feel like I have so much to do in the next 2 weeks before surgery. The to-do list doesn't seem to get smaller, somewhat because I'm still incapacitated many days, and I keep finding more things to do.

2. We switched garbage companies. I don't know why this came to mind. I think it's because I was worried that the transition wouldn't go according to plan, and we'd be stuck with 2 weeks worth of garbage. But, I watched this morning as new trashcans were delivered and my garbage was taken away. A success!

3. We're getting estimates to get flooring done in our kitchen, landing, and small hallway in the basement. I hope we can find a good deal!

4. I've been working with Gavin on sitting up. He's got a lot of little chubs to hold up... but he's doing better each day.

5. I think if anyone were to walk into my living room, they'd think I ran a daycare. We got a new storage shelf, which is awesome, and now even the small part that was "adult" like has been taken over by toys!

6. If anyone finds Clifford stickers, tell me where! I need them for scrapbooking. (I doubt I'll get to the Clifford pages for many months, but it's another little "ding" in my thought process!)

7. I've made some more jewelry. I wish I could get my website to take off.

8. I registered for Odyssey of the Mind World Finals in Maryland. Now, let's hope I make it there!

9. I am going on a girl's night out on Thursday night! I'm so very excited about this!!!

10. I am making a scrapbook in honor of my grandma's 91st birthday. It's fun looking at all the old pictures... all in which she seems to be striking a pose! I love it! This is something I also want to complete before surgery... which is now only 17 days away!!!

Happy Tuesday!
Melissa

No comments: