Ten's on Tuesday's seem to be the only posts I seem to be doing lately.
Happy Tuesday!
1. Was looking at a friends FB pictures, and came across pictures of my brother. How bizarre is that?! It shows that it really is a small world.
2. I had my pre-op phone call yesterday. I think the lady thought I was vain. I asked if they would be shaving my head after I was under anesthesia. I don't think I could mentally take the shaving of part of my hair beforehand. She reassured me that they would. She better be right.
3. Speaking of surgery- I'm now in complete freak out mode. That's one reason I haven't been blogging. My emotions are on high. One minute I'm calm and the next I'm crying. Friday can't get here soon enough.
4. My parents left early this morning to make their trek to South Dakota. Hopefully the weather is great, the highway patrol is taking a nap, and they make it here safe & sound tomorrow.
5. It's raining. I love the rain. And the fact that it's not snow. Although, looking ahead, snow may be on the way. I know I live in South Dakota, but I think once the calendar says it's spring, so should mother nature.
6. The girls have found a new program on Nick Jr. that they are in love with. Everytime it's on, I want to gouge my ears out, but they love it... Bubble Guppies. It's educational, and the girls don't stop moving the whole time because there is a lot of music. Could be worse, I suppose... Barney is NOT allowed. :)
7. I think I'm in "pre-op" mode. I'm trying to get a gazillion things done before Friday. More keeps getting added to the list. I'm so thankful my mom & dad will be here.
8. The dollar tree is really like crack for me. Ha! I went to buy batteries, and bought half the store. That place is addicting!
9. Brandon has been super sick the last week. I'm freaking out that he's going to get pneumonia. He's on Leviquin, which is apparently the strongest antibiotic out there... but he just keeps feeling worse. He took work off yesterday, but went in today... on a rainy, wet, semi cold day.
10. The garbage men are here! I'm a spaz. I watch for the mailman and the garbage men. I'm a weirdo. I like to know what's going on outside of my home. Haha. When we had someone do our fall yard clean up, I was hovering in between windows, watching, hoping I wouldn't get spotted. :)
Well that's 10, folks. Have a great day!
Melissa
No comments:
Post a Comment