Thursday, August 30, 2012

Review through the view(finder).

This week (thus far) in review:
 
It's been a rough week for me... but these sweet kiddos keep me going.
 
Sunday at the Falls...
We ate ice cream for lunch.
 
Miss Attitude
 
 
Sweet Sisters
 
Having a sister is like having a best friend you can't get rid of. You know whatever you do, they'll still be there. ~Amy Li

 
My Boston Terrier is wise - like a small furry Buddha. -- As seen on a T-Shirt

He always wants a bow because his sisters have one...
 
 
No words for this one...
 
“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.”  - Will Rogers


My sweet boy
 
When Samantha is away, the other two will have sooooo much fun!


They call this the "silly face"


Gene Simmons-esque

My silly little boy.
 
Things are going... as well as they can.
Stress is at the max, but calming down.
 
Samantha has done much better the last 2 days with school.
She even gave a little girl a hug yesterday because the other little girl was crying.
(Ok, the other little girl was FREAKING out, and the teacher couldn't console her, so Samantha did.)
 
Maggie starts speech therapy tomorrow.
I hope it goes well... I'm nervous for her. I'm nervous it won't work, or that she won't learn, or we'll find out something else is "wrong."
Mel= the ever constant worrier.
 
Anyway, it's Thursday... so enjoy it!
 
Melissa
 


No comments:

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Review through the view(finder).

This week (thus far) in review:
 
It's been a rough week for me... but these sweet kiddos keep me going.
 
Sunday at the Falls...
We ate ice cream for lunch.
 
Miss Attitude
 
 
Sweet Sisters
 
Having a sister is like having a best friend you can't get rid of. You know whatever you do, they'll still be there. ~Amy Li

 
My Boston Terrier is wise - like a small furry Buddha. -- As seen on a T-Shirt

He always wants a bow because his sisters have one...
 
 
No words for this one...
 
“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.”  - Will Rogers


My sweet boy
 
When Samantha is away, the other two will have sooooo much fun!


They call this the "silly face"


Gene Simmons-esque

My silly little boy.
 
Things are going... as well as they can.
Stress is at the max, but calming down.
 
Samantha has done much better the last 2 days with school.
She even gave a little girl a hug yesterday because the other little girl was crying.
(Ok, the other little girl was FREAKING out, and the teacher couldn't console her, so Samantha did.)
 
Maggie starts speech therapy tomorrow.
I hope it goes well... I'm nervous for her. I'm nervous it won't work, or that she won't learn, or we'll find out something else is "wrong."
Mel= the ever constant worrier.
 
Anyway, it's Thursday... so enjoy it!
 
Melissa
 


No comments: