Monday, June 2, 2008

And it burns, burns, burns...

... my heartburn that is.


I'm excited! Brandon and my FIL put together the crib this weekend, and her room is complete!







1 corner of sm room dresser


from Grandma

Other corner w/ crib

Sam's shelf!


Things are going well... this weekend was good... Brandon was off, so it was nice having time with him. We did things around the house, went to a cook out, and celebrated his mom's birthday. I look forward to weekends like that.

We're going to be an aunt & uncle again on Friday. Farren is scheduled for a c-section to bring Alexander Dean Jacobs into the world... I can't wait to see what he looks like. We all wonder what color hair he is going to have... apparently in the sonogram, they can tell he has curly hair... and since Isabella's is red, we're wondering if he'll have red curly hair like Ronald McDonald! Ha!

Anyway- I'm rambling... Time to find something productive to do, that isn't too straining! Ahhh, the joys of pregnancy...








1 comment:

hollie marie said...

Her room is so cute!!! I love the dark furniture. Dont hold your breath for lots of hair (because of the heartburn....) I've had many many patients tell me it's a total crock (when their babies come out bald!) :)

Monday, June 2, 2008

And it burns, burns, burns...

... my heartburn that is.


I'm excited! Brandon and my FIL put together the crib this weekend, and her room is complete!







1 corner of sm room dresser


from Grandma

Other corner w/ crib

Sam's shelf!


Things are going well... this weekend was good... Brandon was off, so it was nice having time with him. We did things around the house, went to a cook out, and celebrated his mom's birthday. I look forward to weekends like that.

We're going to be an aunt & uncle again on Friday. Farren is scheduled for a c-section to bring Alexander Dean Jacobs into the world... I can't wait to see what he looks like. We all wonder what color hair he is going to have... apparently in the sonogram, they can tell he has curly hair... and since Isabella's is red, we're wondering if he'll have red curly hair like Ronald McDonald! Ha!

Anyway- I'm rambling... Time to find something productive to do, that isn't too straining! Ahhh, the joys of pregnancy...








1 comment:

hollie marie said...

Her room is so cute!!! I love the dark furniture. Dont hold your breath for lots of hair (because of the heartburn....) I've had many many patients tell me it's a total crock (when their babies come out bald!) :)