Monday, December 21, 2009

My Story In Photos: Holiday Traditions



I started following a new blog: I Heart Faces... This weeks entry: Holiday Traditions...

Although we are just starting our holiday traditions with the girls, and really don't have many, over the next few years we hope to really nail some down! So, for now, our tradition is really not having one at all!

Tradition #1:



Take a ridiculous amount of Christmas Card pictures of the girls, in hopes that
maybe one out of the gazillion is Christmas Card worthy.


Tradition #2:

Hanakkah Gifts... continue the Anderson family tradition of celebrating my dad's side of the family's religion by celebrating Hanakkah. Next year, we'll hope for better sharing between the girls.

Tradition #3:

Celebrate our anniversary, and take a picture in front of a Christmas Tree.

Tradition #4:

Make & Enjoy Christmas Goodies...
Nothing says yummy like Samantha devouring an oatmeal cookie

Melissa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think your traditions are perfect! Everyone needs to start somewhere! I know what you mean about taking a million of pictures and hoping at least one will turn out good enough for a card! Isn't that a pain! : ) I edited pictures and made cards for all my family members and did not edit one for us. Isn't that crazy? : )

Cathy said...

Your pictures of the kids are adroable! A while back on my blog I threatened to spend the entire month of December posting nothing but Christmas card photo shoots getting out of control as my 4 boys were growing up. Lucky for everyone I ran out of time:).

Monday, December 21, 2009

My Story In Photos: Holiday Traditions



I started following a new blog: I Heart Faces... This weeks entry: Holiday Traditions...

Although we are just starting our holiday traditions with the girls, and really don't have many, over the next few years we hope to really nail some down! So, for now, our tradition is really not having one at all!

Tradition #1:



Take a ridiculous amount of Christmas Card pictures of the girls, in hopes that
maybe one out of the gazillion is Christmas Card worthy.


Tradition #2:

Hanakkah Gifts... continue the Anderson family tradition of celebrating my dad's side of the family's religion by celebrating Hanakkah. Next year, we'll hope for better sharing between the girls.

Tradition #3:

Celebrate our anniversary, and take a picture in front of a Christmas Tree.

Tradition #4:

Make & Enjoy Christmas Goodies...
Nothing says yummy like Samantha devouring an oatmeal cookie

Melissa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think your traditions are perfect! Everyone needs to start somewhere! I know what you mean about taking a million of pictures and hoping at least one will turn out good enough for a card! Isn't that a pain! : ) I edited pictures and made cards for all my family members and did not edit one for us. Isn't that crazy? : )

Cathy said...

Your pictures of the kids are adroable! A while back on my blog I threatened to spend the entire month of December posting nothing but Christmas card photo shoots getting out of control as my 4 boys were growing up. Lucky for everyone I ran out of time:).