skip to main |
skip to sidebar
To Blog or Not to Blog...
That's been the question in my head...
So I've truly been wondering if what I'm doing is blogging... from what I gather, blogging really has to have a point, right? So I decided, I really do have a point... besides sharing stories of my insane life with my family and friends, if someone were to happen upon my blog, with kids, or post partum depression, etc, they may relate... so I do have a point.
I changed my header... and will continue this journey of blogging... and hopefully people will actually read it.
To Blog or Not to Blog...
That's been the question in my head...
So I've truly been wondering if what I'm doing is blogging... from what I gather, blogging really has to have a point, right? So I decided, I really do have a point... besides sharing stories of my insane life with my family and friends, if someone were to happen upon my blog, with kids, or post partum depression, etc, they may relate... so I do have a point.
I changed my header... and will continue this journey of blogging... and hopefully people will actually read it.
1 comment:
Yay! Love it!!!
Post a Comment