That's right, folks... poop! I'll laugh, instead of vomit... and share this story with you.
With 2 under 2, I deal with poop a lot. I was always the "eww, no discussing, no admitting" kinda gal when it came to poop... but wow, things have changed.
Today I have a poop story... one I wish that didn't happen, but alas... the joys of parenting... the joys of pet ownership.
Let me start by saying this... there are about 6 inches of snow outside, so Elphie has been a pain to get to go outside, and she's starting to wear off on Nessarose. Well, I finally got the dogs outside this morning, and they were happy, playing in the snow, doing their business, OR SO I THOUGHT.
Turns out, one of them had already done their business inside.... and what to my wondering eyes shall appear, but a miniature Sam, with a handfull of poop.
I'll let you all take a moment to recover from your gagging... because let's face it... disgusting.
I gagged... swooped Samantha up, cleaned up the poop, put Sam in the bath, verified that she hadn't eaten any (THANK GOD!) and returned to the scene of the crime to see two puppies with their little puppy faces each blaming the other one. I still don't know who the culprit is, but I don't think they'll be repeating this little stunt.
... moving on... I still smelled poop... I checked both girls diapers, but nothing was there.... well, of course not, because it was on my foot. In all the rushing to clean up the mess, I didn't notice that I too had become a victim of the poop fairy. Grrrreat. So, more gagging occurred... followed by another shower... and a scream too.
And then of course, both girls graced me with two stinky diapers at the same time. The poop never ends at this house!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Ode to Poop.
That's right, folks... poop! I'll laugh, instead of vomit... and share this story with you.
With 2 under 2, I deal with poop a lot. I was always the "eww, no discussing, no admitting" kinda gal when it came to poop... but wow, things have changed.
Today I have a poop story... one I wish that didn't happen, but alas... the joys of parenting... the joys of pet ownership.
Let me start by saying this... there are about 6 inches of snow outside, so Elphie has been a pain to get to go outside, and she's starting to wear off on Nessarose. Well, I finally got the dogs outside this morning, and they were happy, playing in the snow, doing their business, OR SO I THOUGHT.
Turns out, one of them had already done their business inside.... and what to my wondering eyes shall appear, but a miniature Sam, with a handfull of poop.
I'll let you all take a moment to recover from your gagging... because let's face it... disgusting.
I gagged... swooped Samantha up, cleaned up the poop, put Sam in the bath, verified that she hadn't eaten any (THANK GOD!) and returned to the scene of the crime to see two puppies with their little puppy faces each blaming the other one. I still don't know who the culprit is, but I don't think they'll be repeating this little stunt.
... moving on... I still smelled poop... I checked both girls diapers, but nothing was there.... well, of course not, because it was on my foot. In all the rushing to clean up the mess, I didn't notice that I too had become a victim of the poop fairy. Grrrreat. So, more gagging occurred... followed by another shower... and a scream too.
And then of course, both girls graced me with two stinky diapers at the same time. The poop never ends at this house!
With 2 under 2, I deal with poop a lot. I was always the "eww, no discussing, no admitting" kinda gal when it came to poop... but wow, things have changed.
Today I have a poop story... one I wish that didn't happen, but alas... the joys of parenting... the joys of pet ownership.
Let me start by saying this... there are about 6 inches of snow outside, so Elphie has been a pain to get to go outside, and she's starting to wear off on Nessarose. Well, I finally got the dogs outside this morning, and they were happy, playing in the snow, doing their business, OR SO I THOUGHT.
Turns out, one of them had already done their business inside.... and what to my wondering eyes shall appear, but a miniature Sam, with a handfull of poop.
I'll let you all take a moment to recover from your gagging... because let's face it... disgusting.
I gagged... swooped Samantha up, cleaned up the poop, put Sam in the bath, verified that she hadn't eaten any (THANK GOD!) and returned to the scene of the crime to see two puppies with their little puppy faces each blaming the other one. I still don't know who the culprit is, but I don't think they'll be repeating this little stunt.
... moving on... I still smelled poop... I checked both girls diapers, but nothing was there.... well, of course not, because it was on my foot. In all the rushing to clean up the mess, I didn't notice that I too had become a victim of the poop fairy. Grrrreat. So, more gagging occurred... followed by another shower... and a scream too.
And then of course, both girls graced me with two stinky diapers at the same time. The poop never ends at this house!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment