Why is it pregnancy seems to take forever, especially a very difficult one, and now my sweet baby boy is already 12 days old, in what seems like a flash?
Samantha was "helping" with Gavin's first bath at home.
He didn't like it.
Notice, I'm rinsing him off... and Sam's getting more soap!
So relieved to be done with his bath!
I can just picture him just like this in the womb... he loves tummy time!
My youngest little monkey!
So curious!
Things are going....... we are slowly adjusting to becoming a family of five. By we, I mean mostly me in the slowly part. My emotions are running high. My parents are still here, although I'm not sure for how much longer, which is a great blessing for all the help I get. I don't know what I'm going to do when I'm on my own. Fortunately, Samantha & Maggie haven't really acted out, and Gavin is a super baby- eating a lot during the day, and sleeping 6-7 hours at night! Sam & Maggie were demand eaters, especially at night, so this is definitely a new experience for us with a newborn!
Melissa
No comments:
Post a Comment