Monday, October 18, 2010

I Heart Faces- In the Orchard.

It was a very cool day less than a month ago... we decided to take a trip to the Apple Festival. Samantha is still talking about riding the "horseys" and picking apples. Maggie is still obsessed with eating apples. And our whole family can't seem to stop dreaming about the dutch apple pies!

I got this shot of Maggie, and I can't help but think that she's thinking "did anyone see me pick that?"


Check out other entries at I Heart Faces!

Melissa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Your Maggie is such a little cutie. That is one of my favorite names in the whole wide world. Love it. Love the capture. I dream of apple pie too. : ( Darn it!

Jhon said...

Thats adorable

Anonymous said...

Aw how sweet! Such a cute picture :p

Elizabeth Lyng said...

Haha, it does look like that's what she's thinking :)

Monday, October 18, 2010

I Heart Faces- In the Orchard.

It was a very cool day less than a month ago... we decided to take a trip to the Apple Festival. Samantha is still talking about riding the "horseys" and picking apples. Maggie is still obsessed with eating apples. And our whole family can't seem to stop dreaming about the dutch apple pies!

I got this shot of Maggie, and I can't help but think that she's thinking "did anyone see me pick that?"


Check out other entries at I Heart Faces!

Melissa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Your Maggie is such a little cutie. That is one of my favorite names in the whole wide world. Love it. Love the capture. I dream of apple pie too. : ( Darn it!

Jhon said...

Thats adorable

Anonymous said...

Aw how sweet! Such a cute picture :p

Elizabeth Lyng said...

Haha, it does look like that's what she's thinking :)