Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Wordish Wednesdays!


Children are a great comfort in your old age-- they help you reach it faster, too! -Lionel Kauffman


***

No matter what stage your child is in, parents with older children always say the next is worse. - Dave Barry


***

People who say they sleep like a baby, usually don't have one. - Leo J. Burke




Nothing professional about my pictures- just sharing my cutie pies with the blogging world! I love finding new things to participate in, and finding other bloggers out there!


Happy Wednesday!
Melissa

3 comments:

Denise said...

Hi I am following from the hop, I hope you follow me too!

http://privettblog.blogspot.com

Christine said...

such cuties & yes those who say they sleep like a baby don't usually have babies of their own :) happy WW!

Lindsay said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog :) Your children are precious! I'll follow you now too :)

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Wordish Wednesdays!


Children are a great comfort in your old age-- they help you reach it faster, too! -Lionel Kauffman


***

No matter what stage your child is in, parents with older children always say the next is worse. - Dave Barry


***

People who say they sleep like a baby, usually don't have one. - Leo J. Burke




Nothing professional about my pictures- just sharing my cutie pies with the blogging world! I love finding new things to participate in, and finding other bloggers out there!


Happy Wednesday!
Melissa

3 comments:

Denise said...

Hi I am following from the hop, I hope you follow me too!

http://privettblog.blogspot.com

Christine said...

such cuties & yes those who say they sleep like a baby don't usually have babies of their own :) happy WW!

Lindsay said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog :) Your children are precious! I'll follow you now too :)