Friday, October 29, 2010

Friend Finding Friday!


I wish I had more to share today... I've been fighting a tension headache for two days...
Here are a few pictures, from my cell phone, of the kiddos.

Gavin and his "mommy #3", Maggie!
(Maggie refused to take her coat off for over an hour in this picture.)

Gavin didn't like having a mohawk.


Samantha taking care of her brother... his "Mommy #2!"


Samantha likes to sneak into the fridge, grab a pudding, and then get a spoon...
She loves pudding!

Happy Friday!
Melissa





2 comments:

Kendra said...

how did you upload pics from your cell? I sometimes blog from my cell and I've tried to figure out how to upload pics from my phone...

Hanna said...

Hi There! I am your newest follower. I found you on the Friday blog hop. I love finding new blogs and yours is lovely:)
You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com
Take a peek at my giveaways if you stop by. Everything is handmade and gorgeous!

Friday, October 29, 2010

Friend Finding Friday!


I wish I had more to share today... I've been fighting a tension headache for two days...
Here are a few pictures, from my cell phone, of the kiddos.

Gavin and his "mommy #3", Maggie!
(Maggie refused to take her coat off for over an hour in this picture.)

Gavin didn't like having a mohawk.


Samantha taking care of her brother... his "Mommy #2!"


Samantha likes to sneak into the fridge, grab a pudding, and then get a spoon...
She loves pudding!

Happy Friday!
Melissa





2 comments:

Kendra said...

how did you upload pics from your cell? I sometimes blog from my cell and I've tried to figure out how to upload pics from my phone...

Hanna said...

Hi There! I am your newest follower. I found you on the Friday blog hop. I love finding new blogs and yours is lovely:)
You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com
Take a peek at my giveaways if you stop by. Everything is handmade and gorgeous!