I've got a lot going on in my head & heart. A lot of craziness. That I need to get rid of. And I don't want to discuss it. It's one of those things that I plan on holding in.
So, instead... Some of my children's crazy!
* This morning, Samantha informed me:
Sam: "Mommy, I like to drive."
Me: "Oh really? What do you drive?"
Sam: "I like to drive YOU, BONKERS!"
* Yesterday, I had a mind in the gutter moment with Sam. We were talking about family members. I was explaining to her that her Grandma Rita's mom and dad were Margaret and Richard. She asked if they had any names like "Sam." (Meaning nick names.) I told her that Richard called Margaret Peg, and Margaret called Richard Dick.
... Begin mind in the gutter moment:
Sam: "So Peg really loved Dick, huh?"
To stifle my shock and laughter and well, down right disturbing thought of my grandparents, I responded, "Yes, they were married for a really long time!"
* Samantha is really obsessed with our guinea pig, Cheese. She always sits on the edge of the couch right by his cage, and she'll talk to him.
"Cheese, you've got the bestest family ever. (quietly) But, shhhh, I'm the bestest in the family!"
* Gavin really likes to say "uh-uh." Even when he does want something.
" Gavin, do you want breakfast?" - "Uh-uh."
"Gavin, do you want to play?" - "Uh-uh."
"Gavin, do you love mommy?" - "Uh-uh." Pauses. Laughs. "YEEEEAH!" :) At least he's got that right.
* Maggie is talking more (Understandably). She was playing with her little Mickey Mouse Clubhouse characters the other day.
"Mic Mow (Mickey Mouse), kiss Min Mow (Minnie Mouse)! Awwww. That nice. No kiss Day (Daisy)! You Min Mow own-we (only)!"
Happy Thursday! May you not be driven bonkers!
Melissa
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment