1. It's Tuesday! I had a very busy, tiring weekend. Plus, a very hectic Monday. I'm exhausted, to say the least. I no longer have any "hoo" in my WOOHOO!
2. I was in Shakopee, Minnesota on Friday & Saturday for the Minnesota Odyssey of the Mind tournament. It was great! 20 teams this year, after only 4 or 5 last year. There was so much enthusiasm and so many smiles from all the little kiddos. It really refreshed me. I can't wait to have teams! Plus, I met a lot of great people that I know will help me. I don't feel so alone in Dakota OotM any longer.
3. While I was in Minnesota, the kids went to an Easter egg hunt with their grandparents. Apparently they had a lot of fun. The report was this: * Gavin would find the egg, immediately open it, and eat the candy... sometimes wrapper included. * Samantha was out to get the most eggs, and was acting like "eye on the prize." * & And sweet Maggie is completely OCD when it comes to the eggs. We emptied the candy into a separate bag, and I was going to store the eggs. She took the eggs, and the bag of candy , and started putting the candy back in the eggs. She has no desire to eat the candy, but tells me "It go here, MOM!"
4. On Sunday, I skyped with my parents, and nephew, Van. He is 6 months old, and adorable. We were talking on the phone, and I was acting like a complete fool, and would hear him laugh. So, skype it was! Nothing better than acting foolish to get a little one to laugh.
5. Odyssey of the Mind has given me the ability to make amazing friends. I can't wait to our "family reunion" in May. 'Nuff said.
6. I had more trigger point injections yesterday. The anestesiologist has horrible bedside manner. He kept calling me "champ" and "buddy" and "sport." I wanted to yell, "yes, I am not that well endowed, but I'm still FEMALE!!"
7. The hotel I stayed at in Shakopee, was a little "interesting" to say the least. Walking into the lobby, I was greated by Christmas trees, 2 outdoor lion statues, and from what I gathered, and compared with Karen, was a Virgin Mary either fishing or playing a guitar.
8. I've sold and made more jewelry. It feels good to have my "art" to be liked by others, and to help contribute to expenses.
9. The weather has been nice for April... almost too hot. The kids were outside all day yesterday playing with play dough. I only allow playdough on the deck. I'd have to beg them to come inside to drink something and take a break. They were very disappointed at 7 this morning to find out it was chilly.
10. I'm out of things to say... so Happy Tuesday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tuesday, April 3, 2012
Ten on Tuesday!
1. It's Tuesday! I had a very busy, tiring weekend. Plus, a very hectic Monday. I'm exhausted, to say the least. I no longer have any "hoo" in my WOOHOO!
2. I was in Shakopee, Minnesota on Friday & Saturday for the Minnesota Odyssey of the Mind tournament. It was great! 20 teams this year, after only 4 or 5 last year. There was so much enthusiasm and so many smiles from all the little kiddos. It really refreshed me. I can't wait to have teams! Plus, I met a lot of great people that I know will help me. I don't feel so alone in Dakota OotM any longer.
3. While I was in Minnesota, the kids went to an Easter egg hunt with their grandparents. Apparently they had a lot of fun. The report was this: * Gavin would find the egg, immediately open it, and eat the candy... sometimes wrapper included. * Samantha was out to get the most eggs, and was acting like "eye on the prize." * & And sweet Maggie is completely OCD when it comes to the eggs. We emptied the candy into a separate bag, and I was going to store the eggs. She took the eggs, and the bag of candy , and started putting the candy back in the eggs. She has no desire to eat the candy, but tells me "It go here, MOM!"
4. On Sunday, I skyped with my parents, and nephew, Van. He is 6 months old, and adorable. We were talking on the phone, and I was acting like a complete fool, and would hear him laugh. So, skype it was! Nothing better than acting foolish to get a little one to laugh.
5. Odyssey of the Mind has given me the ability to make amazing friends. I can't wait to our "family reunion" in May. 'Nuff said.
6. I had more trigger point injections yesterday. The anestesiologist has horrible bedside manner. He kept calling me "champ" and "buddy" and "sport." I wanted to yell, "yes, I am not that well endowed, but I'm still FEMALE!!"
7. The hotel I stayed at in Shakopee, was a little "interesting" to say the least. Walking into the lobby, I was greated by Christmas trees, 2 outdoor lion statues, and from what I gathered, and compared with Karen, was a Virgin Mary either fishing or playing a guitar.
8. I've sold and made more jewelry. It feels good to have my "art" to be liked by others, and to help contribute to expenses.
9. The weather has been nice for April... almost too hot. The kids were outside all day yesterday playing with play dough. I only allow playdough on the deck. I'd have to beg them to come inside to drink something and take a break. They were very disappointed at 7 this morning to find out it was chilly.
10. I'm out of things to say... so Happy Tuesday!
2. I was in Shakopee, Minnesota on Friday & Saturday for the Minnesota Odyssey of the Mind tournament. It was great! 20 teams this year, after only 4 or 5 last year. There was so much enthusiasm and so many smiles from all the little kiddos. It really refreshed me. I can't wait to have teams! Plus, I met a lot of great people that I know will help me. I don't feel so alone in Dakota OotM any longer.
3. While I was in Minnesota, the kids went to an Easter egg hunt with their grandparents. Apparently they had a lot of fun. The report was this: * Gavin would find the egg, immediately open it, and eat the candy... sometimes wrapper included. * Samantha was out to get the most eggs, and was acting like "eye on the prize." * & And sweet Maggie is completely OCD when it comes to the eggs. We emptied the candy into a separate bag, and I was going to store the eggs. She took the eggs, and the bag of candy , and started putting the candy back in the eggs. She has no desire to eat the candy, but tells me "It go here, MOM!"
4. On Sunday, I skyped with my parents, and nephew, Van. He is 6 months old, and adorable. We were talking on the phone, and I was acting like a complete fool, and would hear him laugh. So, skype it was! Nothing better than acting foolish to get a little one to laugh.
5. Odyssey of the Mind has given me the ability to make amazing friends. I can't wait to our "family reunion" in May. 'Nuff said.
6. I had more trigger point injections yesterday. The anestesiologist has horrible bedside manner. He kept calling me "champ" and "buddy" and "sport." I wanted to yell, "yes, I am not that well endowed, but I'm still FEMALE!!"
7. The hotel I stayed at in Shakopee, was a little "interesting" to say the least. Walking into the lobby, I was greated by Christmas trees, 2 outdoor lion statues, and from what I gathered, and compared with Karen, was a Virgin Mary either fishing or playing a guitar.
8. I've sold and made more jewelry. It feels good to have my "art" to be liked by others, and to help contribute to expenses.
9. The weather has been nice for April... almost too hot. The kids were outside all day yesterday playing with play dough. I only allow playdough on the deck. I'd have to beg them to come inside to drink something and take a break. They were very disappointed at 7 this morning to find out it was chilly.
10. I'm out of things to say... so Happy Tuesday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment