Friday, October 24, 2008

B is for... Brandon


Brandon

I met Brandon nine years ago when I started working at the Ice Forum. He was someone different from other guy friends that I had... older than me... and didn't care what people thought of him. The first time I saw him, he had a lit birthday candle in his lebrae piercing and was singing happy birthday. I joked to a friend, "that's the man I'm going to marry." Little did I know that it would come true!

Brandon has been here for me through it all. I've made some incredible journeys in my life, and he was right there with me... holding my hand... telling me everything would be alright. I don't know what I'd do without him in my life. He's my cheerleader. He loves me through it all.

I never knew how much my love could grow for him... then Samantha was born. It was incredible to see him with her. The morning after she was born, he was fidgiting wondering when the nurses were going to bring her in our room. "where's my baby! I want my baby!" When he gets home from work, he immediately picks up Sam. Then I get a kiss. Even more incredible to me, is that Samantha already knows who her daddy is, and yesterday reached out for him.

I'm a lucky girl to have such an amazing husband with unconditional love.

Melissa

No comments:

Friday, October 24, 2008

B is for... Brandon


Brandon

I met Brandon nine years ago when I started working at the Ice Forum. He was someone different from other guy friends that I had... older than me... and didn't care what people thought of him. The first time I saw him, he had a lit birthday candle in his lebrae piercing and was singing happy birthday. I joked to a friend, "that's the man I'm going to marry." Little did I know that it would come true!

Brandon has been here for me through it all. I've made some incredible journeys in my life, and he was right there with me... holding my hand... telling me everything would be alright. I don't know what I'd do without him in my life. He's my cheerleader. He loves me through it all.

I never knew how much my love could grow for him... then Samantha was born. It was incredible to see him with her. The morning after she was born, he was fidgiting wondering when the nurses were going to bring her in our room. "where's my baby! I want my baby!" When he gets home from work, he immediately picks up Sam. Then I get a kiss. Even more incredible to me, is that Samantha already knows who her daddy is, and yesterday reached out for him.

I'm a lucky girl to have such an amazing husband with unconditional love.

Melissa

No comments: