My parents were in town for my birthday, and left today. It was nice catching up, and having a little "vacation" from all my mommy-duties. Mom got up in the mornings with Sam, so I was able to sleep in. WONDERFUL!
My parents, Sam, and I at Falls Park
I was on a walk today with Samantha, and heard three different couples discussing politics, and the debate last night. Who else is ready for all of this campaigning to be over?! My goodness, I'm so tired of all the ads, debates, news, etc! I'm not a very political person. I consider myself an independent. I vote by the person- not the party. So I'm trying to figure out what everyone's standing for, but get annoyed with little things... such as "oh heck," "my friends," "darn," so on and so forth!
Melissa

1 comment:
The peeing baby doll with the penis!?!?!!? Holy heck I was rolling-- Jordan was in tears he was laughing so hard!
Post a Comment