Wednesday, October 29, 2008

D is for Deceit.

Deceit
No names being mentioned.
But I'm annoyed.
Some people just really need to get a grip on reality.
And learn that they aren't perfect.
That they too can make mistakes.
And when to shut their big pie holes!
Learn what it takes to be a friend.
And stop turning everything around to make yourself look better.
Helping, is NOT spreading rumors.
Helping, is keeping your mouth shut, being supportive, and LISTENING!
I love you, Ann.
Melissa

No comments:

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

D is for Deceit.

Deceit
No names being mentioned.
But I'm annoyed.
Some people just really need to get a grip on reality.
And learn that they aren't perfect.
That they too can make mistakes.
And when to shut their big pie holes!
Learn what it takes to be a friend.
And stop turning everything around to make yourself look better.
Helping, is NOT spreading rumors.
Helping, is keeping your mouth shut, being supportive, and LISTENING!
I love you, Ann.
Melissa

No comments: