Thursday, October 16, 2008

Whew. I think?

I'm sighing a sigh of relief... maybe?
We'll see...

It's becoming very cold here... winter weather for those Augustans... but just autumn in South Dakota. The low last night was in the twenties... and our house was freezing. I broke down and turned on the heat, but it wasn't doing much to warm the house... hopefully it's just warming up from being off for months... and will start working better!!!

Samantha rolled all the way over the other day... and then back. But, she has yet to repeat this new skill. :) She's stubborn like her mommy.


Samantha Smiling at her Grandpa... what a ham!

Not sure what the plans are for the rest of the week and weekend... eventually I'm going to have to rake the leaves... and cut the grass... or maybe just cut the leaves with the grass and save raking. I love cutting grass... I have strong animosity towards raking leaves! :)

Melissa

No comments:

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Whew. I think?

I'm sighing a sigh of relief... maybe?
We'll see...

It's becoming very cold here... winter weather for those Augustans... but just autumn in South Dakota. The low last night was in the twenties... and our house was freezing. I broke down and turned on the heat, but it wasn't doing much to warm the house... hopefully it's just warming up from being off for months... and will start working better!!!

Samantha rolled all the way over the other day... and then back. But, she has yet to repeat this new skill. :) She's stubborn like her mommy.


Samantha Smiling at her Grandpa... what a ham!

Not sure what the plans are for the rest of the week and weekend... eventually I'm going to have to rake the leaves... and cut the grass... or maybe just cut the leaves with the grass and save raking. I love cutting grass... I have strong animosity towards raking leaves! :)

Melissa

No comments: