Monday, November 1, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 1.

Happy November! Happy Monday!

Here's my first attempt at the 30 day blog challenge- day 1!

Today's challenge: 15 facts about myself and a recent picture

This was taken last weekend with my sweet baby boy, Gavin. I have a lot of baby weight left to lose, but I'm happy to say 32 of the 55 I gained is already gone! Woohoo!!

Ok, now 15 random facts about me...

1. I had three children in 3 years. Samantha is 2, Maggie is 1, and Gavin is 5 weeks old.
2. I make and sell jewelry. It's a stress reliever and adds to the "diaper fund."
3. I've recently become addicted to playing soduko.
4. I'm adopted.
5. I love wearing lounge clothes.
6. I have to clean out my ears every single day.
7. If I had a bigger house and yard, I'd have lots of dogs. Right now we have one.
8. I'm allergic to pretty much anything with fur. But I love animals.
9. I love being a stay-at-home mom. I think it's the best job ever.
10. I'm the association director for North & South Dakota Odyssey of the Mind... but only have one team participating this year... I'm working on getting more!
11. I hate car trips.
12. I'm impatient. If only pregnancy could be a couple of weeks, and car trips to Georgia could be an hour.
13. I like to sleep. Which is difficult with three little ones.
14. My dream vacation would be to New Zealand.
15. I'm super sensitive, super shy, and super un-trusting.

Your turn! I linked up with Hollie!
Melissa

No comments:

Monday, November 1, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 1.

Happy November! Happy Monday!

Here's my first attempt at the 30 day blog challenge- day 1!

Today's challenge: 15 facts about myself and a recent picture

This was taken last weekend with my sweet baby boy, Gavin. I have a lot of baby weight left to lose, but I'm happy to say 32 of the 55 I gained is already gone! Woohoo!!

Ok, now 15 random facts about me...

1. I had three children in 3 years. Samantha is 2, Maggie is 1, and Gavin is 5 weeks old.
2. I make and sell jewelry. It's a stress reliever and adds to the "diaper fund."
3. I've recently become addicted to playing soduko.
4. I'm adopted.
5. I love wearing lounge clothes.
6. I have to clean out my ears every single day.
7. If I had a bigger house and yard, I'd have lots of dogs. Right now we have one.
8. I'm allergic to pretty much anything with fur. But I love animals.
9. I love being a stay-at-home mom. I think it's the best job ever.
10. I'm the association director for North & South Dakota Odyssey of the Mind... but only have one team participating this year... I'm working on getting more!
11. I hate car trips.
12. I'm impatient. If only pregnancy could be a couple of weeks, and car trips to Georgia could be an hour.
13. I like to sleep. Which is difficult with three little ones.
14. My dream vacation would be to New Zealand.
15. I'm super sensitive, super shy, and super un-trusting.

Your turn! I linked up with Hollie!
Melissa

No comments: