Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Blog Challenge: Day 3.

It's day 3 of the blog challenge! Are we excited?! I've accomplished three of 30 days!

Today's Challenge: Your First Love...

Ok, cheesy, unbelievable, whatever you think, my first love is my only love, my darling husband, Brandon.


Brandon and I met when we were both in high school. (Different ones.) I started my first job at the Augusta Ice Forum, and he was already employed there. I remember seeing him, and thinking "wow, I'll never date someone like him." Ha, I was wrong. The first time I saw B, he was in charge of a birthday party. He had his lebrae pierced (under his bottom lip) and had a lit birthday candle sticking out of it, singing happy birthday.

Ok, most would probably run, but I was enamored by him. He always said he noticed me from the time that I interviewed for the job, and would always make a "show" of running the Zamboni on the ice so that I would notice him. Hilarious!

Anyway, we went on our first date in May of 2000, and became an "official" couple at the end of May. We've been together ever since. Ten years. Insanity. We've been married for almost five... have three beautiful children, and he tolerates so much of my craziness!



I know love, because I have Brandon in my life.

3 days down, 27 to go!

Melissa









No comments:

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Blog Challenge: Day 3.

It's day 3 of the blog challenge! Are we excited?! I've accomplished three of 30 days!

Today's Challenge: Your First Love...

Ok, cheesy, unbelievable, whatever you think, my first love is my only love, my darling husband, Brandon.


Brandon and I met when we were both in high school. (Different ones.) I started my first job at the Augusta Ice Forum, and he was already employed there. I remember seeing him, and thinking "wow, I'll never date someone like him." Ha, I was wrong. The first time I saw B, he was in charge of a birthday party. He had his lebrae pierced (under his bottom lip) and had a lit birthday candle sticking out of it, singing happy birthday.

Ok, most would probably run, but I was enamored by him. He always said he noticed me from the time that I interviewed for the job, and would always make a "show" of running the Zamboni on the ice so that I would notice him. Hilarious!

Anyway, we went on our first date in May of 2000, and became an "official" couple at the end of May. We've been together ever since. Ten years. Insanity. We've been married for almost five... have three beautiful children, and he tolerates so much of my craziness!



I know love, because I have Brandon in my life.

3 days down, 27 to go!

Melissa









No comments: